P8 Led Display
It is widely used for outdoor advertising or show including stage LED display, dance floor, stadium LED display, sky backdrop curtain, bank, promotion, exhibition, station, airport and other outdoor places.
1. High resolution brings exquisite display effect, make your stage magnificent.
2. Simple and fast installation: Connect two units only need a twist, that would only take less than 10 seconds. And easy maintenance, it is easier to replace cabinets than repairing the LED module during the live events.
3. High refresh rate and gray scale ensures supreme performance quality and offers best outputs.
4. High IP Rating IP65 protects LED Display from water and dust.
5. Fanless design with noiseless power supply. Working Noise less than 40DB, no disturb to the viewers.
6. Good quality lamp chips (Epistar, Silan, Sanan), famous brand IC (Taiwan MBI, Japanese Toshiba, ICN, Sm) and multi-layer PCB board.
Best Viewing Distance
Max power consumption
Ave power consumption
220V / 110V
CAT 5/ Optic Fiber
S-Video, PAL/ NTSC
Llinsn, Nova, Mooncell, ZD, Xixun,
Video Compatibility DVI, VGA, composite
MTBF (Ave No Faliure Time)
Pixel failing Rate
1. Two years guarantee and long life maintenance.
2. 72 hours aging test to ensure the quality.
3. Fast delivery and service tracking system.
4. Professional staffs to support every question.
5. Free training and free system upgrade.
Packaging & Delivery
Q1. What's the pixel pitch for a LED display?
A: Pixel Pitch is the distance between neighboring pixels.
Q2: What pixel pitch should I choose on my display?
A:Usually,it is determined mainly by the viewing distance, the size of the display screen, the desired effect and the customer budget. Simply speaking, for example, the best view distance for P6.25 is about 6meters; the best view distance of P10 is about 10meters.
Q3: What is Drive Method, driving IC and Power supply
A:Drive Method: always we use static, 1/4 scan, 1/8 scan, 1/16 scan, the latter one contributes to less brightness than the former.
Q4: What is viewing angle?
A: Viewing angle is the maximum angle at which a display can be viewed with acceptable visual performance. It includes horizontal viewing angle and vertical viewing angle.