Curtain Outdoor LED Video Display

Curtain Outdoor LED Video Display

Flexible design with super light weight
High brightness 4500cd
40% transparent rate
Waterproof grade IP65
Good heat dissipation
Chat Now

Product Details

P15.625 LED Screen

Flexible design with super light weight 

High brightness 4500cd

40% transparent rate

Waterproof grade IP65

Good heat dissipation


Product Features

1. It can be take high quality lamp SMD3535 and waterproof IP65 for outdoor option.

2. Up to 40% transparent rate to ensure the light-through, smoke-through, sound-through request.

3. Use soft materials, both horizontal and vertical can be rolled up, and meet the requirements of creative stage.

4. Brightness 4500cd can be adjustable, meet the requirements of outdoor high brightness display result. 

5. Advanced control system, stable showing effect, easy install and maintain.

6. 24/7 working: vivid displaying, high refresh rate, anti-static, dust-proof, excellent heat dissipation, highly cost effective.

7. Aluminum material, good for heat dissipation, no fans no noise.


Parameters

Specifications

Outdoor P15.625

Pixel Pitch

15.625mm

Cabinet Size
(mm)

1000x250x30

Cabinet Resolution

64x16

LED Specification

DIP346

LED Configuration

1R1G1B

Pixel Density
(
dots/ m2)

4096

Drive Method

Static Constant Current

Grey Scale

≥14bit

Brightness
(cd/m2)

≥5000

Refresh Rate

≥1000HZ

Working Voltage

AC 220V/110V

Max Power Consumption

250W/ PCS

Ave Power Consumption

100W/ PCS

Cabinet Weight

4.3KGS

Working Temperature

-20℃~50℃



Modules


Company Information


Our Services

1. Customized design is available,OEM & ODM are welcomed.

2. All products have aging test, shaking test, waterproof test.

3. A series of testing before delivery can ensure transportation and quality products.

4. Professional technical team and high efficiency sales team could support you within 24 hours.

5. Free training via internet, or in our workshop, we provide all the training including process of operation, installation, maintenance, system set up, etc.


Packaging & Delivery


FAQ:

1. What is the warranty of your led display?

A: We offer 2 years warranty and more than 100,00 hours screen life span. 

2. Can it play HD video?

A: Yes,it have HD video function with Novastar and Linsn controlling system.

3. What is your payment term?How long it takes to delivery?

A: We usually accapt the T/T or L/C. Both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance,and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery.The lead time is about 20-25 days.

4. How to ship?

It is optional and we respect customer's choice. You can choose to ship by air cargo, by DHL(Fedex,UPS etc) internation express company, or by sea according to your goods weight and volume and the delivery time you need.


Inquiry