P15.625 Led Screen
It is usually apply for physical sports, advertisement, bank, stock exchange, station, port, marketplace, telecommunication, department, school, monitor, restaurant, entertainment, etc.
1. The grid structure can reach 40% transparency. The transparent effect makes the frames as the wonderland.
2. Video synchronization, professional gray processing, it makes the picture colorful and vivid .digital stage is more dreamlike, artistically, charismatic.
3. Hollow design, super wind resistance, rain-proof design, it can be assembled to lager size.
4. Fast lock and hanging structure, smart and convenient for any assembly.
5. High intensity and can be adjusted, so can meet the request of the customers according the application environment.
6. Big viewing angle to 110 degree at horizontal line, 60 degree at vertical line, you can see at every angle at this range, no picture change, no color excursion.
Max Power Consumption
Ave Power Consumption
1.Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 12hours.
2.Two years’ warranty will be provided for free.
3.Distributor-ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models.
4.Protection of your sales area,ideas of design and all your private information.
5.Best cost performance and perfect service before and after sales.
Packaging & Delivery
Q1. What is led display application?
A: It is widely used for backdrop of staging event, rental business, liveshow, concert, etc.
Q2. Can it play HD video?
A: Yes, it can realize HD video function with controlling system.
Q3. What's the controlling system?
A: Our standard controlling system for this model is Novastar. Also support other controlling system, like Linsn, etc.
Q4: What is your payment term?
A:We usually accapt the T/T or L/C at sight. Both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance,and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery.